|Measurements should be taken in inches
1. - Shoulders: Measure width of back from end of one
shoulder bone to the other shoulder bone.
2. - Length of jacket: Measure from collar bone to where
3. - Chest. Measure around chest with two fingers inside
the tape measure
4. -Abdomen: Measure tightly around abdomen.
5. -Arm length: Length of sleeve should be measured from
shoulders to 1/2 inch above knuckles
* NOTE: If person has heavy arms or biceps, please note
the measurement accordingly.
|Measurements should be taken in inches.
1. - Pant Length: Let tape measure fall from lower
waist band to the ground without pulling on it.
2. - Waist: Measure around the waist with two
fingers inside the tape measure.
3. - Hips: Measure around the hips 1. 1/2 inch
above where the zipper ends with two fingers
inside the tape measure.
4. - Knees: Measure around the knee without
pulling the tape measure with two fingers inside
the tape measure.
5. - Ankle: Measure around the ankle. Loosely
6. - Bell-Bottom: Measure from heel around to the
arch without pulling on the tape measure.
*. -Note: if person has heavy thighs,please note the