|HOW TO TAKE MEASUREMENTS FOR WOMEN, MEN AND
|Measurements should be taken in inches
1. - Shoulders: Measure width of back from end of one
shoulder bone to the other shoulder bone.
2. - Length of jacket: Measure from collar bone to where
3. - Chest. Measure around chest with two fingers inside
the tape measure
4. -Abdomen: Measure tightly around abdomen.
5. -Arm length: Length of sleeve should be measured from
shoulders to 1/2 inch above knuckles
* NOTE: If person has heavy arms or biceps, please note
the measurement accordingly.
|Measurements should be taken in inches.
1. - Pant Length: Let tape measure fall from lower
waist band to the ground without pulling on it.
2. - Waist: Measure around the waist with two
fingers inside the tape measure.
3. - Hips: Measure around the hips 1. 1/2 inch
above where the zipper ends with two fingers
inside the tape measure.
4. - Knees: Measure around the knee without
pulling the tape measure with two fingers inside
the tape measure.
5. - Ankle: Measure around the ankle. Loosely
6. - Bell-Bottom: Measure from heel around to the
arch without pulling on the tape measure.
*. -Note: if person has heavy thighs,please note the
|This web page and all graphics, texts are copyrighted by El charro LLC
Any Attempt to copy or use any parts will result in prosecution with the fullest extent of the law.
2509 Wyoming St tel (915)534-7956
El Paso, TX 79903 fax (915)533-47-35
Toll free 1-877-980-1248