Measurements should be taken in
1. - Shoulders: Measure width of back
from end of one shoulder bone to the
other shoulder bone.
2. - Length of jacket: Measure from
collar bone to where belt ends.
3. - Chest. Measure around chest with
two fingers inside the tape measure
4. -Abdomen: Measure tightly around
5. -Arm length: Length of sleeve
should be measured from shoulders
to 1/2 inch above knuckles
please note the measurement
Measurements should be taken in inches.
1. - Pant / skirt length: Let tape measure fall from
lower waist band to the ground without pulling on it.
2. - Waist: Measure around the waist with two
fingers inside the tape measure.
3. - Hips: Measure around the hips 1. 1/2 inch
above where the zipper ends with two fingers inside
the tape measure.
4. - Knees: Measure around the knee without
pulling the tape measure with two fingers inside the
5. - Ankle: Measure around the ankle. Loosely
6. - Bell-Bottom: Measure from heel around to the
arch without pulling on the tape measure.
7 -Note: if person has heavy thighs,please note the
|This web page and all graphics, texts are copyrighted by El charro LLC
Any Attempt to copy or use any parts will result in prosecution with the fullest extent of the law.
2509 Wyoming St tel (915)534-7956
El Paso, TX 79903 fax (915)533-47-35
Toll free 1-877-980-124