Measurements should be taken in inches
1. - Shoulders: Measure width of back from
end of one shoulder bone to the other
2. - Length of jacket: Measure from collar
bone to where belt ends.
3. - Chest. Measure around chest with two
fingers inside the tape measure
4. -Abdomen: Measure tightly around
5. -Arm length: Length of sleeve should be
measured from shoulders to 1/2 inch
please note the measurement accordingly.
Measurements should be taken in inches.
1. - Pant / skirt length: Let tape measure fall from lower
waist band to the ground without pulling on it.
2. - Waist: Measure around the waist with two fingers inside
the tape measure.
3. - Hips: Measure around the hips 1. 1/2 inch above where
the zipper ends with two fingers inside the tape measure.
4. - Knees: Measure around the knee without pulling the
tape measure with two fingers inside the tape measure.
5. - Ankle: Measure around the ankle. Loosely
6. - Bell-Bottom: Measure from heel around to the arch
without pulling on the tape measure.
7 -Note: if person has heavy thighs,please note the
|This web page and all graphics, texts are copyrighted by El charro LLC
Any Attempt to copy or use any parts will result in prosecution with the fullest extent of the law.
2509 Wyoming el (915)534-7956
El Paso, TX 79903 fax (915)533-47-35
Toll free 1-877-980-1248