Jacket and vest measurements for men and
1. - Shoulders: Measure width of back from end of
one shoulder bone to the other shoulder bone.
2. - Length of jacket: Measure from collar bone to
where belt ends.
3. - Chest. Measure around chest with two fingers
inside the tape measure
4. -Abdomen: Measure tightly around abdomen.
5. -Arm length: Length of sleeve should be
measured from shoulders to 1/2 inch above
please note the measurement accordingly.
Pants and skirts measurements
1. - Pant / skirt length: Let tape measure fall from lower
waist band to the ground without pulling on it.
2. - Waist: Measure around the waist with two fingers
inside the tape measure.
3. - Hips: Measure around the hips 1. 1/2 inch above
where the zipper ends with two fingers inside the tape
4. - Knees: Measure around the knee without pulling the
tape measure with two fingers inside the tape measure.
5. - Ankle: Measure around the ankle. Loosely
6. - Bell-Bottom: Measure from heel around to the arch
without pulling on the tape measure.
7 -Note: if person has heavy thighs,please note the
|This web page and all graphics, texts are copyrighted by El charro LLC
Any Attempt to copy or use any parts will result in prosecution with the fullest extent of the law.
2509 Wyoming St tel (915)534-7956
El Paso, TX 79903 fax (915)533-47-35
Toll free 1-877-980-124